Campaign art by Malessa

cthuluftaghn

First Post
The Moathouse

I'm really proud of this one! It took me all night. The only thing that is borrowed is the stone wall texture. I cloned it from an Ultima Online tower. The rest is straight from scratch, all in PSP. I tried to follow the design of the Moathouse from The Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil as closely as possible.

Attachments

• moathouse web.jpg
    moathouse web.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,911

Malessa

First Post
Please feel free to comment on our art. Helpful criticism and ideas are always welcome, flattery is a plus.
There is a few drawings that I will eventually go back and shade in and touch up. My drawing skills are slowly but surely coming back to me. Coloring, on my part, isn't an option anytime soon, I end up with what I like to call, "The Mona Lisa Effect", where it looks better the farther away you are, lol....So all you artist out there who have color, I'm envious!!!:D

Yes, you too dear....lol

Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
A Gnoll

Here is Malessa's cool, dark and skeery sketch of a gnoll. It kinda makes it look more ferocious... unlike the "dumb lug" impression a lot of folks attribute to these beasts.

Attachments

• art - gnoll.jpg
    art - gnoll.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,732

Malessa

First Post
Somehow Jaroo, pic above, didn't come out exactly the way I had planned. He looks as though he belongs in a stained glass window in a church than a campaign adventure.....:confused:

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
DM CthuluFtaghn

Couldn't help myself on this one. :p This will probably make my character short lived in his campaign.....

Pic was too big had to resize "see below".

Last edited:

Remove ads