• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Cartographer 3

evildmguy

Explorer
Talislan said:
Really liking RPGexplorer for fantasy
Best for d20 Modern so far have been online by www.pathwayguy.com (look it up constantly updating.)
... and also an Excel sheet which is getting a lot of use at the mo' because I can't find anything else as good for a stand alone platform. You can actually find both at: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/ashimar2/

Thanks for the other ideas too.

I forgot to say that I have also been looking at DM's Familiar, PCGen, DMGenie and any others I can get a free trial. I haven't made up my mind. I like what X does by Y does something else that X doesn't. etc.

I don't do d20 Modern much but will have to check out the sites.

Thanks!

edg

ProFantasy

Explorer
The latest version of CC3 (v3.18) includes a number of Vista-related fixes. The update is available from the registered users' area.

The problems emerged on a small proportion of Vista systems, and we've fixed them through brute force trial and error, not being able to reproduce them on our own systems. We are also working on a new version of the Tome of Ultimate Mapping for CC3.

evildmguy

Explorer
ProFantasy said:
The latest version of CC3 (v3.18) includes a number of Vista-related fixes. The update is available from the registered users' area.

The problems emerged on a small proportion of Vista systems, and we've fixed them through brute force trial and error, not being able to reproduce them on our own systems. We are also working on a new version of the Tome of Ultimate Mapping for CC3.

I did get the dungeon error fix to CC3 and Vista. The error where the B and C commands don't work to attach the corridor to the room and that works. Does this fix more than that?

Thanks!

edg

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
ProFantasy said:

I thought the latest version was 3.12 (or is that just the latest version for Windows XP users and 3.18 is the latest for Vista users?)

I'm glad to hear the ToUM is being updated!

ProFantasy

Explorer
jaerdaph said:
I thought the latest version was 3.12 (or is that just the latest version for Windows XP users and 3.18 is the latest for Vista users?)

I'm glad to hear the ToUM is being updated!

Sorry - you are right, it is version 3.12. I was getting confused with another version we'll be releasing shortly with some other fixes in.

Remove ads