Campaign ideas. Big or Little?

Grim

First Post
Big. It may look small now, but that is because it just started. I have plans though... big plans... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 10.06.23.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 10.06.23.png
    372.4 KB · Views: 22,867
  • Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 10.09.43.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 10.09.43.png
    469.5 KB · Views: 5,995

UD

First Post
I have a big plot line, which I weave little plot lines into. It makes me seem like a kick arse evil DM, plus it gets the players really worried/confused...

goatboy

First Post
My DM definetly likes BIG....

My group (a lich necromancer and myself, a dwarven barbarian) just destroyed this evil cube type thingy that had tried to posess my partner earlier, but I beat him to near death and took it from him.. but anyways, we entered the cubes home plane, and fought it there, and killed it. Causing a HUGE energy backlash in the prime plane, and THEORETICALLY destroyed the cubes home plane. But uh... then I died when the tower we were in collapased due to Tiamat, who the Cubes had previously imprisoned, beat down the tower with her tail.

EOL

First Post
Re: Re: Both

DocMoriartty said:
What level magic world is it?

It's a modified Forgotten Realms Campaign, so it's on the high side. On the other hand the dragons kidnapped all the high level NPC's (Khelben, Elminster, Simbul, etc.) so the PC's are basically it.

Grim

First Post
Now thats a good way to get rid of Mysteria's Little Power-Boy. IMC, i am just going to ignore the fact that Elmister and the others exist until the PCs are high enough level for it to actually matter. If they don't ask, I will never tell...

Remove ads