• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Website (with a difference...)

dpmcalister

Explorer
I've recently found (and downloaded) WOS Portable which is a free server package. It's designed to be able to install an Apache server onto a USB stick, but it works perfectly on a standard WinXP hard drive :D

Anyway, aside from the Roleplaying Tips archive and SRD, I was thinking about putting together a CMS-based campaign website (for when I run my next campaign). I've had a look through some CMS packages but they're not exactly what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd ask here.

Does anyone have a CMS package they'd recommend? The only requirements are that it'll run on an Apache server with PHP and MySQL.

cybernetic

Explorer
I, personally, tend to use e107. Its clean, sleek, and very nice overall. I'll be using it for my own d20 Modern campaign. I already use it for other sites as well. It has always worked beautifully for me.

Remove ads