• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can a dying PC be force fed a heal potion?

ElvishBard

First Post
Infiniti2000 said:
Is there a feat somewhere that speeds up potion drinking to, say, a move action? Quick Quaffer? Then, you could have a feat chain that allowed you to drink two potions at once at, say, a full round action. Double Drinker.

Alot of people have houseruled quick draw to make drinking a potion a free action I believe, but you can still only drink one a round.

Nellisir

Hero
My favorite healing potion related quote ever?

"His mouth's moving," Aristobulus said. "Pour it down his throat, instead."
"But if he doesn't swallow -- if it goes down the wrong tube..."
"Don't be silly. Those are healing draughts -- the only way you could hurt him with that is if you hit him with the bottle."

--The Sleeping Dragon, by Joel Rosenberg

frankthedm

First Post
Infiniti2000 said:
Is there a feat somewhere that speeds up potion drinking to, say, a move action? Quick Quaffer? Then, you could have a feat chain that allowed you to drink two potions at once at, say, a full round action. Double Drinker.

My cleric-free party wants a drinking defencivly feat. :)

so fare i have just let introduced potion vials built into dagger hilts: No tang on the daggers make them poor weapons, but the shape makes drawing them in combat a lot easier.

ken-ichi

First Post
frankthedm said:
so fare i have just let introduced potion vials built into dagger hilts: No tang on the daggers make them poor weapons, but the shape makes drawing them in combat a lot easier.

:lol:

I got this image of a rogue picking a fight in a bar. The thug grabs a bottle smashes it and faces the rogue who cooly grabs hold of his dagger hilt at his belt, pulls it out, and there is a broken bottle attached to the hilt instead of a blade.

Remove ads