• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can Anyone Access the Wizards Boards?

DarkSoldier

First Post
For the last two days, I have had absolutely no access to the Wizards of the Coast message boards. When I try to get in, I get one of two alert messages: "The operation timed out trying to access boards1.wizards.com" or "The document contains no data."

I know they've had trouble with the Search function, and I know it's been really slow some days, but if it's not accessible by Monday night, then there has to be a serious problem.

I really like the Wizards boards; I get a lot of good ideas (and good laughs) there. Does anybody have any idea why it isn't working?

possum

First Post
Right now, at least for me, the boards are extremely spotty, sometimes working, other times getting the dreaded "Page Cannot Be Displayed."

Anyone else having these problems?

jeff37923

First Post
I haven't been able to access their pages since Friday night. I thought that they took them down to fix a minor bug in the Search function, but now I wonder.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads