• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can anyone review my L4W PC?

Joepayne

First Post
I just created this guy last night, and i really cant wait to forum RP. if any high ranked people wanna help me get this started it'd be much appreciated!
PC:Kershank (Joepayne) - L4W Wiki

PS: I looked at a few other 1st level PCs, and it makes Kershank seem a bit underpowered. Either that or people are cheating on their known powers.. or i wasnt told of all the ones i can use. (possibly because i dont have the rogue essentials book). Does he seem underpowered to any of you? thanks.

Someone

Adventurer
Welcome to the forums! This particular forum is not however the best for this thread (most L4W judges are not moderators; I'm not a judge or moderator either, you just are lucky I saw this thread)

You should get your question here, where they stand a better chance of being answered.

In any case, your character doesn't need to be approved to roleplay or even get into an adventure. Approval normally takes very long - don't be alarmed if it takes weeks or even months, and is even slower in the summer months. That doesn't mean you can't play. First, approval is not necesary to enter the tavern, present your character and look for a job. It's also not neccesary to play an adventure, just to be able to add experience to your sheet. So, even if you get to play, there's still time to get him approved, and even then if you're leveling and not yet approved usually the adventure's judge and one fellow player get your sheet approved quickly enough.

As for number of powers, the first thing I've noticed is that you don't have a Theme. Themes are allowed, and most of them grant an extra encounter power.

Last edited:

Joepayne

First Post
Thank you! I decided to make his theme Wasteland Nomad, for added CA tactics and many added utilities when i start my turn unadjacent to allies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads