• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive? (DM: JoeNotCharles, Ozymandias79 Judging)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=LS]
I hope not, I've already planned to retire Blade, but if he gets 30k in gp's I'm going to retire Murphy instead. He's a bit too 1 dimensional for me and he never really fleshed out how I wanted.

All kidding aside I can't see the judges approving that much wealth. Maybe we get some gold though....

The idea is sound though. well done...
[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
(That means they rolled a 22 and a 13 to hit this time - still hit, unless Dextyr has a bonus I'm not aware of.)

Well I am not sure what kind of attack the lightning is, but Dex's cloak of distortion grants a -5 penalty to all ranged attacks from further than 5' away. You let me know if that helps or not :)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=Dextyr]
Yep, that would do it all right. The lightning missed, so Dextyr still has 14 hp. Did you want to make a different move now that you're not so desperate for HP?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tonk]
You can't move to M10, on this map the trees are impassable (thick, tangled thickets).
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=renau]Yeah, that's my one holdup with the possibility of claiming our bounty - I wouldn't approve 30k gp for 1st/2nd level characters ...[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC: ok, if Dextyr doesn't post by the end of the day I'll do his move as posted - Second Wind's still helpful, even if he's not as desperate for it without the lightning strike

Remove ads