• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can someone please address this? (Please?)

reveal

Adventurer
Maybe I should stop being nice.

PC, it's been a week with no update. You said you'd have an update. Dammit, please, please, PLEASE post something. This is just frustrating as hell. :]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Gah! I think Kev's getting ready for Gen Con, too, so he may not even see this now.

Someone think of something I can do to help make things right while we wait. As I mentioned before, I have that long list of email addresses (but not other info), so if you can think of something that a long list of email addresses can be used for that doesn't cost any money [I have none!], I'll gladly do it.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Morrus, I don't think it falls on you to make it right. The one thing I could see you doing (Community Supporter Account stuff) is the one thing I *don't* want to see you doing. It makes absolutely no sense to forego money the site needs to keep going (the regular income from CS renewals) as a reward to people who donate money in emergency situations. So please, don't do that.

But your willingness to do something, and the fact that you posted, means a lot to me. Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, I agree that that specifically is probably not a wise idea. Also, sending out free ENP stuff isn't, either - as that ends up coming from the pockets of people like Hellhound, Dextra and Rangerwickett, who have nothing to do with all this. But I do feel I should do something, and certainly don't mind doing so!

I just can't think what!

reveal

Adventurer
Morrus said:
Oh, I agree that that specifically is probably not a wise idea. Also, sending out free ENP stuff isn't, either - as that ends up coming from the pockets of people like Hellhound, Dextra and Rangerwickett, who have nothing to do with all this. But I do feel I should do something, and certainly don't mind doing so!

I just can't think what!

Force Piratecat to let someone else do the work.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
reveal said:
Force Piratecat to let someone else do the work.

I can't! :)

So, anyone got any reasonable suggestions? I could do the CS account thing... or maybe add a board feature for the donators or something? Is there some kind of board feature people would particularly like which would be reasonably easy to implement and wouldn't screw up the rest of the boards in any way?

Krug

Newshound
PC posted today. Can he POST SOMETHIING and let us know about status? He said he went to get labels about a week ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads