Level Up (A5E) Can you help with a charge?

evildmguy

Explorer
Greetings!

I'm in too many things. I got a call from my bank about possible fraud. It is a $2.55 charge from Advanced Level Up in UK. Now, I'm sure it's something I got but I have no idea what! Any idea how I can find out?

Thanks!

When I entered Advanced Level Up into my browser's search engine, it did bring up a number of links associated with A5e.
...well, yeah, because that's close enough to "level up advanced 5e" that the search engine can spit something back at you. that doesn't mean enpublishing would use the term for banking purposes or anything like that.

...well, yeah, because that's close enough to "level up advanced 5e" that the search engine can spit something back at you. that doesn't mean enpublishing would use the term for banking purposes or anything like that.
Not EN Publishing, but what about the bank that brought up the possible fraud charge to begin with? Back when the Kickstarter for A5e ended, I ran into a fraud issue of mine own when I tried to give my pledge to Kickstarter. I kept getting blocked even after I assured my credit union that I was the one who was making this transaction. I then learned from my credit union about the Cross Border restriction on my credit card, an anti-fraud measure that was meant to protect me in case someone overseas got a hold of my credit card info. I had to fill out a form that temporarily lifted the Cross Border restriction in order to get the transaction to go through. Once I did that, my pledge went through without a problem. Now I fill out this form for any A5e Kickstarter I back,

So, maybe the OP has run into the same problem I had back then.

Not EN Publishing, but what about the bank that brought up the possible fraud charge to begin with? Back when the Kickstarter for A5e ended, I ran into a fraud issue of mine own when I tried to give my pledge to Kickstarter. I kept getting blocked even after I assured my credit union that I was the one who was making this transaction. I then learned from my credit union about the Cross Border restriction on my credit card, an anti-fraud measure that was meant to protect me in case someone overseas got a hold of my credit card info. I had to fill out a form that temporarily lifted the Cross Border restriction in order to get the transaction to go through. Once I did that, my pledge went through without a problem. Now I fill out this form for any A5e Kickstarter I back,

So, maybe the OP has run into the same problem I had back then.
ah, fair enough.

evildmguy

Explorer
Thanks all! I agree, I probably fell for something and will have to watch it for the next few days. As its Saturday past noon, I will have to wait until Monday to talk to my Credit Union.

I have been making all sorts of stupid mistakes this past week. This feels like my stupid tax.

Remove ads