Level Up (A5E) Can you help with a charge?

evildmguy

Explorer
Not EN Publishing, but what about the bank that brought up the possible fraud charge to begin with? Back when the Kickstarter for A5e ended, I ran into a fraud issue of mine own when I tried to give my pledge to Kickstarter. I kept getting blocked even after I assured my credit union that I was the one who was making this transaction. I then learned from my credit union about the Cross Border restriction on my credit card, an anti-fraud measure that was meant to protect me in case someone overseas got a hold of my credit card info. I had to fill out a form that temporarily lifted the Cross Border restriction in order to get the transaction to go through. Once I did that, my pledge went through without a problem. Now I fill out this form for any A5e Kickstarter I back,

So, maybe the OP has run into the same problem I had back then.

Yes, I have a credit union that does this as well. They did call me and I figured it was okay. Didn't think about EN publishing should have been the name.

Thanks!

Yes, I have a credit union that does this as well. They did call me and I figured it was okay. Didn't think about EN publishing should have been the name.

Thanks!
Ask them if they have a form to temporarily lift whatever Cross Border Restriction you might have on your credit card. If they do, have them send you a PDF on the form. That way whenever you back a Kickstarter from a company like EN Publishing, you just need to print, fill out and give your credit union the completed form.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have to say though, fraudulently activity to the amount of $2.55 seems unlikely to me.

Are you sure that's the exact name of the payee? "Advanced Level Up UK"? When was it, exactly?

The coincidence seems odd.

evildmguy

Explorer
I have to say though, fraudulently activity to the amount of $2.55 seems unlikely to me.

Are you sure that's the exact name of the payee? "Advanced Level Up UK"? When was it, exactly?

I agree! A very small amount, which is partly why I didn't question it.

This is what information I have:

1704638857816.png

Thanks!

Larnievc

Hero

Some times fraudsters start with little amounts to see if the fraudee reacts. Or so I’m told.

very small amount, which is partly why I didn't question it.

evildmguy

Explorer
Okay, I got another charge from Southampton but this time, it was the gazette kickstarter. I wonder if the previous one was an add on to a kickstarter? Still strange. Thanks again!

Remove ads