Canada

Tim Horton donuts would be typically Canadian and children-friendly.

For clothing, a hockey jersey would be appropriate (of any of the Canadian teams, duh). Or you could dress your kid as a Cirque du Soleil acrobat. I doubt he'd approve.

Is "Pâté Chinois" (layer of ground beef, then a layer of cream corn, then a layer of mash potatoes) typically Canadian? Of course it's better served hot. Most eat it accompanied with ketchup.

AR

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Is "Pâté Chinois" (layer of ground beef, then a layer of cream corn, then a layer of mash potatoes) typically Canadian? Of course it's better served hot. Most eat it accompanied with ketchup.

AR
It is Québecois. It is our national dish. It translate to Chinese Pie or Chinese Pâté.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Tim Horton donuts would be typically Canadian and children-friendly.

Is Tim Horton nationwide? If so, you might have hit on something truly representative there.

Maple-glazed, of course? Or do they serve some pastry item that doesn't occur in other countries? (We get maple-glazed donuts and bars here in the US, too.)

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Chinatown is a tourist trap, bad analogy. Try again.

So is Montreal.

It is like legislative condoms.

Awww yeah! Let's get weird with the law!

This is bizzaro land. I use to be in your position. What has becomed of me?

I dunno man. Hell I don't even know what happened to me.

It is Québecois. It is our national dish. It translate to Chinese Pie or Chinese Pâté.

So your national dish is Chinese? Where's that :rofl: emoticon ...

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Nope,* though I used to live north of Canada. Doesn't change the fact that Timmy's has the best donuts in Kandahar.
What is a Timmy and why are is donuts so good? IS donut code for his [redacted]?

*Well, my grandmother was Canadian. But her family came north during the war seeking a better life and to avoid persecution.
She was a loyalist? Man, she was old.

Remove ads