CANCELED - Misspent Youth: F*CK THE FUTURE

dikaiosunh

First Post
CANCELED - MISSPENT YOUTH - F*CK THE FUTURE

[Sorry all - due to a combination of undersubscription to my games and my wife and daughter both being sick with the flu, I'll be staying home to take care of them instead of running anything at GameDay.]

Misspent Youth is the game of creating a dark, dystopian future ruled by an Authority that wants to crush all freedom in the world...

... and then taking that mother out.

We'll collectively come up both with a horrible, soul-sucking, tyrannical Authority figure (that would be me) and then a bunch of Youthful Offenders (that would be you guys) dedicated to taking it down at all costs. The game is fast (if I don't f*ck it up) and very focused on the story of what you are willing to sacrifice for freedom - will you sell out to The Man to fight The Man?

SLOT 1: Madwabbit
SLOT 2: Songsaboutrainbows
SLOT 3: Spring
SLOT 4: MissConnie
SLOT 5: OPEN

(Note the first: this is a very "indie" game. There might be cyberware, but if you want to know the ROF on your arm-mounted Arasaka auto-shotgun, this isn't the game for you. If you want to decide whether to shoot your friend in the face with it to avoid being forced to betray your gang's secret hideout,this is the game for you.)

(Note the second: the game requires about 3 players to run properly, and 5 is about the max I think I can handle.)

Last edited:

Remove ads