cancelled

Karl Green

First Post
I am certainly totally interested... I suck as a GM when it comes to PBP and most of the games in that I have played have died... but I would be interested.

My question would be do you want a character description without career and stats right?

Torillan

First Post
Karl Green said:
I am certainly totally interested... I suck as a GM when it comes to PBP and most of the games in that I have played have died... but I would be interested.

My question would be do you want a character description without career and stats right?

Basic info would be OK. Right now I'm just compiling a list of interested folks. Once each of you chooses a career, then it can be fleshed out more. Welcome aboard!

Karl Green

First Post
Ah got ya… well then…

I have TWO basic character ideas. Depending on what would fit better with your game they would be…

Gerhard Lilienthal
Gerhard is a young hunter from the Thale Valley in eastern Hochland, out in the ‘real’ world for the first time. A bit of a fish-out-of-water, country bumpkin, but good with a bow and a natural in the forest.

Torkel Helmgard
A young dwarf mercenary, who came to the human lands to protect a shipment of dwarven steel on route to Bugman’s. He got catch up in the great war of the north against Chaos and saw some action at the end of the battle around Middenheim. A bit of a drinker, he also thinks he has a wonderful singing voice that he enjoys sharing with the rest of the world.

I will spend some time tonight and tomorrow fleshing them out, but these are just a couple of the types of characters that I would like to try out.

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry I am slow on this... I live in Seattle WA and we lost power at work and at home last night (force 2 hurrican winds at home!!! In Seattle???). They just resorted power here at work but calling the wife we still have no power at home :( I will get something more up this weekend ;)

Torillan

First Post
Take your time. I'm hoping for a few more responses.

BTW, my brother and his wife live out your way. You guys have had some bad weather recently! I'm here in Northern Virginia (outside Wash. D.C.) and we hit almost 65 degrees today! Balmy! We will assuredly pay for it, though. :uhoh:

Wilphe

Adventurer
Hello Torillian,
I'm interested, though I am not sure I can can make 3 posts a week right now. I do have a certain human noblewoman who is now at a loose end however...

Karl Green

First Post
sniff, sniff :(

I don't get why more people are not will to try... I LOVE me Warhammer, but alas...

But good news for me is it looks like a new group is forming that I will be running in the new year... I am thinking of starting them off in the Empire for some homebrew adventures and then sending them to Bretonnia for Barony of the Damned... then who knows

Remove ads