• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cant Liken' too a Corsair Day

Bloodsparrow

First Post
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Now git ye out thar an' cant liken' the salty sea dogs I know ye all tae be!

Lest I take it inna me heed tae put out yer dead lights an' use yer entrails as gartars!

vortex

First Post
Bloodsparrow said:
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Now git ye out thar an' cant liken' the salty sea dogs I know ye all tae be!

Lest I take it inna me heed tae put out yer dead lights an' use yer entrails as gartars!

Ahoy Mateys!

This be the keyboard to help all ya scurvey swabs celebrate ITLAPD by email!

Arrrr!

corsair.jpg

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
see, the problem with talk like a pirate day is that i am playing johhny appleseed in about an hour for a bunch of first and second graders.

this could be bad if i mix up and start sharing lines between there and here.

Arrr.. Me understanding is that ole John o' the Appleseed had a checkered past hisself, mind. And I do believe he ended his career dancing with Jack Ketch after keelhauling the daughter o' the guvner of Jamaica.

Mach2.5

First Post
Errr . . . I think I'm at the wrong forums. Can someone help me? I thought this was the Enworld message boards but Arrr! I may be wrong. Arr! Where'd that come from? Anyhow, if any of you land lubers (omg!, there it is again!) can point me in the right direction, I would much appreciate it. And if you can't, then ye can walk the plank! (ack!, I can't stop it, its too much).

*lops off leg and inserts wooden replacement peg*

Oy! Where'd ye put me plucked parrot!

Dirigible

Explorer
Arrrgh. Yar think he were plantin' appleseeds ? They be GOLD, I tells ya, torn form the watery coffin of Crimson William himself ! Arrgh, Jonny-me-boy weren't nothin but a gout-ridden corsair son of a sea cow !

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads