• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't log in...

Itzquahpilli

First Post
My computer crashed, and my backup one cannot load the second login screen. It gets to the point where the background comes up, and then the login does not appear, no matter how long I wait. If anyone knows what would cause this or how I can solve it, please help.

In the meantime, those involved in Itzquahpilli's storyline can find him on Unlikely Heroes, usually after 10:00 PM EST. If this problem is not solved, I may be stuck there for anywhere from two days to ten months, depending on the severity of my usual computer's crash.

Keon

First Post
Ya...I might. I had the same problem with my computer but on the 2nd screen it went white and a little box appeared in the corner. What you wanna do is to goto Settings>Internet Options>Security go down to the place where it says Custon level. After that scroll down that list till you see something like Allow Java Scripting. If that is on disable, enable it. Then En will load normally. But if its enabled, I have no idea of the cause.

Bhryn

First Post
I would have suggested doing a check of all your base files, making sure Java is still there on the pc itself (as I have known it to vanish before) and maybe try using a different browser to the one you have? It might be a browser issue.

Just a thought!

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
No java in the chat, you'll just have to settle for regular coffee. ;)

Try going to http://www.adobe.com/ and download the latest version of Flash player.

Also it'll help if you let me know what browser you use and operating system you're on.

Itzquahpilli

First Post
I downloaded Flash as you suggested and it made no difference. Java appears to still be present in my computer. I've tried it on Internet Explorer and AOL and it stopped at the same place on both. I use a Windows XP.

Last edited:

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Try going to Tools - Internet Options... - Delete Files and deleting all your temporary internet files. If that still doesn't work I'll have to look into building something to check for the possible causes.

Ruthia

First Post
I've recently heard of another person with this same problem....next time I catch her online I'll ask her what internet explorer she's using as well if you'd like Gabe.....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads