• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't post in some threads

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I've noticed this happening in the past many days (weeks?). Sometimes the Quick Reply box won't let me type in it to respond in a thread. When this happens, the box looks slightly different -- it's not flat black like normal. I haven't seen a pattern to when I can and when I can't post. I have no problems starting a thread, it's just replying that sometimes doesn't allow me.

For instance, right now I can reply to the OotS thread
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?347554-OotS-927-is-up

But I can't to the X-Men thread
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?347537-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Trailer

Anyone else seeing this?

Bullgrit

Bullgrit

Adventurer
Earlier today, I had this problem continue. I needed to wait till tonight to take screenshots, though. Now I'm not seeing this issue, so no screenshots to show right now.

Bullgrit

(EDIT NOV 7, 2013, 9:43 EST)

MAKING THIS BIG, OBVIOUS, ALL-CAPS NOTE HERE SO IT GETS SEEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THREAD BECAUSE I CAN'T POST A REPLY IN THIS THREAD. (I'M NOT SHOUTING :)

ASMO'S SCREENSHOT IS WHAT I'M SEEING.

ALSO, SOMETIMES I CAN'T EDIT A POST. ONLY SOMETIMES. LIKE I CAN RIGHT HERE, THIS TIME, BUT I CAN'T EDIT MY POST IN THE "ASK AN OTTER" THREAD.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It looks exactly as the screenshots that Bullgrit posted.

What screenshots that Bullgrit posted? He's just posted a couple of links to threads which look perfectly normal to me. A screenshot would show me how it looks to you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You don´t notice that the Quick Reply box looks different?

No. It doesn't look different to those not suffering from the "Quick Reply looks different" problem. Thus the request for a screenshot!

Asmo

First Post
This is how the page looks:

Enworld.jpg

Remove ads