• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't post in some threads

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oooh. Weird! No, it definitely doesn't look like that to me.

And this is only in some threads (like the ones linked to above) or in all threads?

Shemeska

Adventurer
It appears that I can't post in my storyhour thread.

And I just wrote an update for it. Bah :)

EDIT:

I was finally able to post it, but it took around ten attempts and I was getting random database errors with each failure. Plus timeout problems. If it happens again and I get a specific error message I'll copy and paste here.

Last edited:

Shemeska

Adventurer
For the same reason as above?

No. It was a string of database errors when I hit post, both in a quick reply and advanced.

I just then went to Meta and saw the top thread being 'can't post in some threads' and posted before I actually read the thread to see if it was the same problem I was having.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No. It was a string of database errors when I hit post, both in a quick reply and advanced.

I just then went to Meta and saw the top thread being 'can't post in some threads' and posted before I actually read the thread to see if it was the same problem I was having.

Was? So it's fixed now?

Shemeska

Adventurer
Was? So it's fixed now?

It hasn't repeated for the last half hour or so. Shortly after those problems hit the whole site was inaccessible for a few minutes with database errors and timeouts on any page I tried. But everything seems to be back to normal now.

Asmo

First Post
I still can´t post in some threads: earlier this week I was able to post in the word association thread, but now I can´t.

Remove ads