Can't see new posts in the thread on harassment in gaming

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, the new ignore feature has been temporarily disabled. Could you guys verify for me if this has any effect?

Libramarian

Adventurer
But I did ask you to not post in the thread again, Libramarian - you got personal and rude with someone.

Ok. Can I ask you not to quote me and ask me questions in a thread where I'm no longer allowed to respond? Most forums discourage people from engaging with the posts of someone who's been asked to leave the thread, which I think is fair.

ZzarkLinux

First Post
Yeah, seems to be back for me - I had been missing the end of the "All Change at WotC thread", but I've got 10 pages now.

I am getting the exact same thing now as of 12:00pm EST (noon) on Wednesday. So it is broken for me now. Please try another fix.

I can't see page 11 or farther. It just stops at page 10. I just received 2 email notifications saying that I was quoted by Mercule and jayyoungr. And the main forum page says "Last post by jayyoungr". But I can't see those posts or page 11.

Thanks

ZzarkLinux

First Post
I am getting the exact same thing (in the Chris C / Microsoft thread) now as of 12:00pm EST (noon) on Wednesday. So it is broken for me now. Please try another fix.

I can't see page 11 or farther. It just stops at page 10. I just received 2 email notifications saying that I was quoted by Mercule and jayyoungr. And the main forum page says "Last post by jayyoungr". But I can't see those posts or page 11.

Suppose I should clarify/update.
(1) I never had the missing-10 issue. I only had the missing-11 issue
(2) The missing-issue only happened after I posted yesterday. Maybe it only happens once I post in the threead, or maybe I just didn't notice it before.
(3) Logout & Login did not fix at 1:00pm EST
(4) Happening on Android / Chrome / Mobile site

Hope this helps

PS Pleeeease add a laff button to mobile site. People cracking jokes and me being unable to laugh is ... destroying me on the inside ... /doctor

Remove ads