• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cantina Message Board - Loose Setting Poll

W

WizO_Adele

This poll will close Wednesday, August 27, 2003 at midnight PST. I reserve the right to override the majority (although I don't expect to want/need to).

What sort of loose setting do we want?

Option 1: A new set of loose guidelines to be discussed. In other words, we would discuss a basic science fiction setting and create a webpage reference for it.

Option 2: The current Cantina setting with no restrictions (this will require a few modifications to the setting that I would make)

Option 3: Nothing really. Everyone will make it up as they see fit in their thread. There would be no webpage setting to reference and all Cantina information could be deleted.

W

WizO_Adele

Ok, thanks for the votes guys. I'll go ahead and rework the Cantina setting and get things going. Any suggestions on what you would like to see or not see in the revised setting?

W

WizO_Adele

Well, ok. I'll start doing the revision myself then... feel free to jump in and I will make every effort to accomodate after the fact, but make no promises.

Remove ads