Captain America: Civil War (trailer with 100% more Spider-Man)

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
That all makes sense. I guess my stance on this sort of thing is just changing as I get older.

On a good note, Black Panther looked amazing. I look forward to seeing that action.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I like this idea that superheroes enroll child soldiers in their personal war against crime/evil/dead parents.

Leaked footage of the fight scene between spiderman and antman - Imgur.jpg Leaked footage of the fight scene between spiderman and antman

pathfinderq1

First Post
So it looks like Black Widow is on Stark's team... Given her past history (as spy/assassin/whatever), which indicates that she might not like to be registered in any kind of formal way, and her history with Cap (especially through the events of Winter Soldier), is there anyone who doesn't think she is only pretending to be in Stark's camp?

I mean really. This is the woman who managed to trick the trickster god, after all...

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
So it looks like Black Widow is on Stark's team... Given her past history (as spy/assassin/whatever), which indicates that she might not like to be registered in any kind of formal way, and her history with Cap (especially through the events of Winter Soldier), is there anyone who doesn't think she is only pretending to be in Stark's camp?

I don't think so. She's *used* to having a national power be her boss. She is also eminently practical, and if continued survival means submitting to an authority, so be it.

Ryujin

Legend
Black Widow is Nick Fury's trusted asset. She does what she's told, no matter how distasteful. She does the job. She's part of The Establishment. She's a weapon. I can easily see her being on the side of registration.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Black Widow is Nick Fury's trusted asset. She does what she's told, no matter how distasteful. She does the job. She's part of The Establishment. She's a weapon. I can easily see her being on the side of registration.

may be not so much the side of registration.She is eminently practical so will work for the Authorities while equally being quite able to subvert the same authority. They've shown a bit of that in her phone call to Cap and her warning for Stark to watch his back. SHe may be a amoral assassin but she is loyal to her friends

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

Eh? She spent the whole of Winter Soldier fighting against the establishment. With Cap. She does *not* do what she's told.

Remove ads