Captain Marvel trailer

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;Z1BCujX3pw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8[/video]

Sweet.

Youngified Sam J looks alright. Was expecting a lot worse. :p

Ryujin

Legend
Looking forward to this. With all the maneuvering Disney is doing we might even get to see the Captain Marvel/Rogue arc.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I really like the Blockbuster video tribute and the storytelling montages ( she gets knocked down but still gets up again), her not remembering a former life on earth is a nice twist too

Not so impressed with the lack of energy or face expression

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Looking forward to this. With all the maneuvering Disney is doing we might even get to see the Captain Marvel/Rogue arc.
Avengers Annual #10 The Movie would be amazing. But there would be a LOT of backstory they'd need to alter to get there, I think.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
No, I don't think they'll do the Rogue arc.

I think the whole point of her arriving back on Earth but not remembering *is* the rogue plot, effectively. Rogue isn't involved, but from Danvers' point of view, Rogue isn't the operative part, the amnesia is.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I didn’t think the Rogue arc was particularly interesting so nah, although seeing them in an Avengers v X-Men fight would be fun

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I thought the Rogue arc was pretty good, for the most part, both in the way it launched us into the mystery of Carol's reappearance and Rogue's development from a villain into a student of Xavier's. But that doesn't mean I want to see it covered in the movies. The X-Men franchise had a good Rogue arc going, even if they did decide to not pursue it further to ride the Wolverine cash cow.

Jhaelen

First Post
It's seems my Firefox Quantum (ESR) browser and/or the new NoScript addin still have a problem with ENWorld :-/

If I'm entering that link into a new tab, it's reporting some cross-site hacking attempt...

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
It seems like a movie.

Not sure why but I am just not wowed by this. Maybe I never really knew much about this character, so the feels are there, but the trailer doesn't really get my blood pumping when I watch it either.

I will still probably see it. So I know all of the information for when the second infinity wars comes out.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;tStS2qYQe3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStS2qYQe3o[/video]

Brie really seems to have had fun making the movie. :)

Remove ads