Ms Marvel trailer

pukunui

Legend
I'll watch it because I am an uber-comic geek and happily give it a chance to surprise me, but this is the first MCU outing that I have no real interest in. Nothing against the show but it just looks like it's targeting an audience younger than a 53-year-old dude.
Fair enough. It's definitely got a high school melodrama vibe.

As an aside, I was so sure the music playing in the trailer was an actual 80s song, but apparently it's just a song by the Weeknd that is inspired by 80s music (but isn't actually copying / sampling any specific song).

JEB

Legend
Hmm. Dunno what I think about the change to her powers. Guess it works better on a TV screen than stretching and shapeshifting, though.

I'll certainly check it out. I'm new to the character so not sure what to expect. The trailer makes it seem like something I might not watch right away when new episodes come out unlike the other Disney+ shows. But Marvel has a solid track record so I'm sure I'll watch it all at some point.

I'll watch it because I am an uber-comic geek and happily give it a chance to surprise me, but this is the first MCU outing that I have no real interest in. Nothing against the show but it just looks like it's targeting an audience younger than a 53-year-old dude.

So that means you don't like any of the Spider-Man films either? Set in high school, after all. Or is it because they actually chose an actress who is close to her character's age, rather then being 8-12 years older than the character?

Remove ads