Care and Feeding of Gamers

Angcuru

First Post
Steve Jung said:
So, when are you moving? Hmm? :) Don't forget fruit punch.
I haven't the faintest idea, but absolutely without a doubt no later than 2-3 years from now.

So you'll have to wait. :p

ASH

First Post
Most of the time everyone just gets something to eat at a fast food joint right before coming over. Alternatly we will order a pizza. I have cooked a few times but its a lot of work... and since my hubby is the dm i dont usually have time for it. I am the only one who drinks Diet Pepsi.. everyone else drinks Mt. Dew. And after they eat the meal, they will snack on everything from Ho-hoes to chetoo's and dorito's to apples and pixie stix's. As long as there is plenty of Mt. Dew, were fine.

orchid blossom

Explorer
diaglo said:
hey at least i left my peanut butter and banana sandwich at home. :p

so what if i love pork rinds...

when did we game together by the way?

Hey, don't knock the peanut butter and banana sandwhiches! I love them. Especially with a big mug of hot chocolate. Mmmmmmmm.....

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Vanilla Coke seems to have replaced Mt. Dew as the beverage of chice during games. Food includes chips, pretzels, donuts and other pasteries.

Tallok

First Post
I think brie would fail for us... it could provoke too much more violence.... although, I haven't gamed much since my tea eating habit set in... I hope the tea leaves don't get all over the books.

ASH

First Post
orchid blossom said:
Hey, don't knock the peanut butter and banana sandwhiches! I love them. Especially with a big mug of hot chocolate. Mmmmmmmm.....

My husband got me started on those.. they are super yummy!

Remove ads