Dex 13
Con 14
Int 16
Wis 13
Cha 12

Just basic human wizard, true neutral.

I'll just recycle this character:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4916278-post75.html

That campaign went nowhere, and I made a necromancer for the whole vampire vs. werewolves thing the DM seemed to have going on. If this adventure path has a bunch of undead, then the character should be alright. And looking at the PF SRD, I see necromancers get turn or command undead as a bonus ability. That should be useful. Looks like I need to tweak the skills a little. And swap out the Arcane Defense feat.

The background will of course be changed, but I'm not familiar with Golarion. Probably a new name too, I made that one to sound Realmsy.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A true Perception Powerhouse you will have jackslate45. :)

Yep good start Orius and as he advances he will grow in abilities.

Either of your characters would fit in either group (although I'm thinking the wizard maybe safer in the group with a ranger and a fighter), I guess it is we need to wait to see what rangerjohn wishes to play before I decide where to throw the two of you.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Well I would be willing to work with those of different races, but I want to make a good character so would find it problematic if the characters themselves were evil.
Not evil. One of the cool things about juju is the availability of good / neutral undead creation :)

My Duergar has a Cha of 14, what do you want? ;)

IE, if my Inquisitor somehow got access to two domains, I couldn't take the Trickery domain if I already have the Deception sub-domain.
I stand corrected. But I'm sure Buhlman said otherwise before. But I like the change. The before rational was to give clerics some special option only they got, as all the other APG alternate features are only available to one class.

Hooray, now I can make my dwarf arctic druid with the Ice subdomain :D

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I am fine working with evil people. so I can do that, rolls will be monday, as I am not supposed to be on right now

WD do you still need juju oracle stuff? just got the AP today.

Walking Dad

First Post
I found the mystery online, but I would appreciate the juju fetish and juju zombie information. Not really needed at first level, but nice to have for later. Could you PM them to me (I assume they are OGC)? Thanks!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
rolling for... Josef, the axe fighter from the frozen north.

EDIT: aww... looks like 13, 13, 13, 9, 11, 11, bumping strength up with the +2 racial to 15

Last edited:

Remove ads