Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Well I would be willing to work with those of different races, but I want to make a good character so would find it problematic if the characters themselves were evil.

renau1g

First Post
My PC won't be evil, just misunderstood (like all good heroes right ;)), he may even go so far as to be CG, but likely CN, or LN.

I'm still debating between Summoner and Sorcerer... leaning towards summoner... just so many options!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That's why I put the evil in quotes, they shouldn't be evil but will be from races that are thought of that way.

Group will definitely need a good face-man. :p

HM

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Well then throw me in with the monsters, lol. I think I'm actually going to wuss out and shift my stats about though. So 12 17 12 12 8 12 and go with my original Pally inclination - with racial adjustments.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
My Duergar has a Cha of 14, what do you want? ;)

WalkingDad said:
Only clerics can choose subdomains. This was clarified by the designers on the paizo forums and in the FAQ.
Pathfinder FAQ said:
Can druids, inquisitors, and other classes with access to domains take subdomains?

Yes, as long as they follow the rules for subdomains. A character who does not worship a deity (such as some druids and paladins) may select any one subdomain appropriate to a domain available to his or her class.
Pathfinder FAQ said:

IE, if my Inquisitor somehow got access to two domains, I couldn't take the Trickery domain if I already have the Deception sub-domain.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I'll be the face, an 18 CHA? Plus...look at this face...who wouldn't trust it.

tar_hobgoblin.gif

Herobizkit

Adventurer
LOL A Paladin, an Oracle, and an Inquisitor... divine power ftw! So now we need [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] to make a Celestial-blooded Sorcerer... then we'd need maybe an Aasimar Monk... and an actual Cleric of Something Sunny. Undead, eh...

jackslate45

First Post
after driving to thanksgiving dinner and back, im thinking about trying that rogue out. Half elf rogue, and Alertness as the +2/+2 It will be kinda fun

Remove ads