Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It would be the stanard version I think for this. And your flame oracle could also be a childhood friend or friend of a friend.

HM
_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Alright I have decided to run "Carrion Crown" when it is released. I like all the things I have been reading about it on the paizo boards, so I think we should spend the next two months creating an in depth background for each character followed by the link that makes you all an adventuring group.

First I better get a feel of who would like to play so I will change the title thread in a minute.

Also as we discuss the backgrounds we should see about party roles and such. This is due out in FEB so alot could change (especially when the players guide comes out) mechanically. And I will try and fill you in on any world details you think you would like to know although I myself am new to Golarion but have the campaign setting book.

HM
_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Always room for you WD, :D

But what you play should best be looked at by the group your in. I will run multiply groups if needed because...

A) I like everyone to get a chance to play the character they want. Hard to do if you only have a couple people playing and someone has to be the meat shield.

B) If I spend money on something I like to get the most out of it.

C) I will have a few games done by FEB so it should be no problem.

D) I want to try the running two groups at the same time, each playing off the other, and maybe this will be the game to try it with.

HM
_

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok everyone, who wants a Wendo / (Voodoo) practicing half-orc in the group? He gives full divine spellcasting and later some non-evil undead support :D

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Oh yes. Yes, indeed.

I have a few concepts I'd be interested in trying.

Inquisitor Undead-Slayer - qv Castlevania. Maybe a Dwarf with Guns, or an Elf.

I'd also be very interested in playing a Goblin or Hobgoblin PC.

My Hobgoblin would be the Undead-Slayer.
My Goblin would be an Alchemist, Summoner, or Witch.

(guess who's tired of core classes?)

Speaking of, if I had to stay Core, I'd likely play a Ranger or Bard.

And yeah, any of my character types would be happy to travel with a half-orc juju bean.

Just throwing around ideas at the moment.

ghostcat

First Post
Still interested and still looking to play either a Dwarf Ranger or a half-blind Oracle.

I like them both, so don't really have a preference.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Would have to convince the undead slayer that my Wendo animated corpses are not undead... at least they are not evil.
Well, if my Hobbo gets the thumbs-up, he won't be the snarly holier-than-thou undead slayer so much as a monster hunter with a chip on his shoulder. He'd be only interested in the Big Bad - everything else would be collateral damage. ;)

Remove ads