• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well you guys are going through this part like lightning... I will need to see what the others decide to do before ending the day.

Bella's research will take the entire day. And I think ghostcat wanted to do a little shopping. So will wait and post an end of day one and info uncovered.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Day one overview...

Triessa - going to Constables office.
Piedra - bodyguard for Valaran
Valaran - morning gather info; Afternoon aid another Bella
Elthos - body guard for Triessa
Bella - heads to gain access to Town Hall

If the above is accurate I will need a Diplomacy roll from Valaran (aid another from Piedra and Bella if they wish it). Or you will not be allowed access to the records of the Town Hall.

Roll those here and I will post up actions for the day.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
If the above is accurate I will need a Diplomacy roll from Valaran (aid another from Piedra and Bella if they wish it). Or you will not be allowed access to the records of the Town Hall.

Roll those here and I will post up actions for the day.

HM

Question - is that access to town hall for me as well? In other words, was I not allowed in, or still up to the Diplomacy roll?

If it's only to gain access for Valaran, then here is the Aid Another roll.

Also, how are we keeping track of spells per day with this format? I figure that if we are in research mode, I would change out spells to help that. Namely, the following:

0 level - Guidance, Read Magic, Detect Magic
1 - Charm Person, Charm Person

She would have NO reservations on using Charm Person to gain entry into the town hall if needed. DC15 Will Save, ;)

Could she use Charm Person to grant Val access to the Town Hall, or guidance along with Aid Another? Guidance would grant +1 to the roll, and I am rolling for Aid Another.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Let's see that is a lot. This is where pbp kind of sucks arse. I need to figure out how many days it takes you to gather all the info and your research roll was only one away from complete but with Val's aid another you got it.

I had him (with the +7 Diplomacy) make the roll because the DC is 25 (no roll needed if Trust is 31) and Bella couldn't make it.

I should have asked for spells for the day as that would play a big part. Even though she was attacked just yesterday she might have taken one charm person (maybe two if like a week of failed diplomacy LOL). So I will roll a check here next if it fails yo all will have succeed in gather all info on the Prison, Since there is a catch to that I have no qualms you will still be in research mode a little longer.

I am going to use Shayuri's roll as a diplomacy check to gather rumors. Seems that is what Triessa is doing looking for an old guardsman from the prison or some other old timer.

EDIT: Sorry no research today.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
None? As in no other place to research? Like a library? Anything? Wasted rolls? I figured we would get the DC 20 info at least... I figured if she was turned away, she would not just give up, she would look for someplace else to research.

I figured Bella going with Kendra would at least count for something. Unless I am reading this all wrong. Tomorrow, since she's been 'shunned', she is going to take some drastic measures.

Evil Eye the aristocrat
Charm Person him
Gain access
Aid Another from whomever comes with her (Hopefully at least 2 people gain the Aid Another along with Ven as possible for total Know History mod of +14)
Guidance on herself
Know History +15 (assuming 3 successful Aid Anothers)
50% chance to hit the 25

Sound like a plan? Yeah, wishful thinking... lol

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
There are other places but it takes time to do this. You need to pick a place to go and research for the day (and you still haven't looked into them all or asked around).

And then you spend the day either trying to gain access or researching if you have gained it.

I will keep your research roll sitting by waiting for when you do gain access as that seems harder than researching for this group.

If you all want we can play this out hour by hour but that may take a lot longer than what is listed. And there is alot going in in the background that is listed by days not by hours.

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads