• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
No problem with either way. I just was wondering why she would stick around and waste a whole day if she was told, No Entry. She wouldn't. She'd find someplace else, like a library, or somewhere else they would have historical documents about the prison. Or even its inhabitants, which might glean information about the prison as well.

Bella would ask Kendra about where to gain information on the Prison, and who to talk to so that they can gain access to the town records. I guess there wasn't a lot to go on, but then again, maybe that's on purpose. Modules are finicky like that.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No the module gives me a list and with bonuses on certain subjects. It takes the day I guess to

a) get there
b) be told to wait
c) be forgotten
d) then wait till they get back from lunch
e) then spend time to argue
f) then go find something to eat because you are hungry
g) then return tired (mentally and physically) with news you found out nothing and will try again tomorrow

Least I think it would work like that.

HM

Cyansylph

First Post
Were there rsults from valanars 25 gather info during his 3 hours around town? I'm hoping at the worst this would reveal the other sources of info about harrowstone.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm... perhaps it would at that. But then again the towns folk could have just given what they know thinking it was all you needed to know. A lot of ways to play it off.

Kendra has already revealed all the places worth checking into (i.e. will give a bonus and all untrained checks made as if trained). So now just need to know where you head and I'll post up if you need Diplomacy rolls to be allowed to research there or not.

Or you can do like Triessa did and go rumor hunting.

HM

Remove ads