• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cartoon Network's Clone War Ep. 20

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
OMG! The new big bad droid general was great. Why can't Lucus let some else do the writing for the prequel movies instead of himself? The Clone War stuff on CN was I been missing in the last two Star Wars movies. :eek:

CrusaderX

First Post
Cool episode! But I thought
Ki-Adi Mundi was going to be in Episode III. But this last cartoon short made it look as if Mundi, Ayala Secura, and Shaak Ti were all killed by General Grievious.

(spoilers for the final cartoon short, as well as posible spoilers for Episode III)

D.Shaffer

First Post
GO to Starwars.com's database. They have the history and information of said characters. Not to give away spoilers, but the final fates of certain characters arent as final as it may appear :)

Impressive. Most impressive. The series really captured the feel of Star Wars, and I was especially pleased with the way Anakin was handled. The portrayal was so much better than Episode II, where Anakin came off as a whining, petulant teenager.

Last edited:

That sword fight between the 'Sith' and Anakin in the jungle, and then in the temple, was very cool. I slightly am miffed by her ineffective use of the two lightsabers, but it was still the best lightsaber fight I've seen.

So, all in all, I thought Episode III was pretty good, if a little short. The special effects were probably the best of the three prequels, and though it left a few questions unanswered, I'm glad Lucas finally came to his senses and had someone else manage the last film.

. . . What? That wasn't Episode III?

You mean, there's going to be another piece of Lucasian tripe?

Damn.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I just saw the Cartoon Network minimarathon; all the Season One episodes in blocks of five. Wonderful! OK, that was at least as good as one of the prequals; better, in some respects.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads