• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cartoon Network's Clone Wars Overpowered?

Caliber

Explorer
Aaron L said:
Force pikes are just vibro spears, nothing to do with the Force, don't worry :)

Ah. Unfortunetly, I'm only familiar with the Star Wars movies as expressed through the movies and the RPG, having never read any of the comics/novels based in the setting.

So I guess Jedi could always open up cans o' whup-ass ... they just avoided using it on the damn biologicals. Thanks!

Caliber said:
Ah. Unfortunetly, I'm only familiar with the Star Wars movies as expressed through the movies and the RPG, having never read any of the comics/novels based in the setting.
The red-clad Imperial Guardsmen in RotJ were carrying force pikes, although those look kinda cut-down.

So I guess Jedi could always open up cans o' whup-ass ... they just avoided using it on the damn biologicals. Thanks!
That's just my guess. The ACTUAL answer is probably more like: these are cartoons (and short ones, at that), and they've gotta be pretty rock-em sock-em. Wouldn't do to have the Jedis just running really fast and slowly levitating objects. And there's no real reason they shouldn't be able to tear :):):):) up; "size matters not" and all that jive.

Klaatu B. Nikto

First Post
They're following in the footsteps of the Jedi lost in time known as Jack and his nemesis, the Sith sorceror Aku.

Samurai Jack breaks all the rules if you're trying to stat him via d20 tho something like M&M might work. IIRC, someone did a writeup of him many moons ago.

Klaus

First Post
Also, the "guys with lances" are assassin droids, the same model as "Empire Strikes Back"'s IG-88 (who mainly just stands there near Bossk and Dengar, while that punk Fett gets all the spotlight... :)

But one thing I must say: the trooper sargeant (the one with the white-and-red armor) is the coolest!

mmu1

First Post
The thing that really bothered me is that the combat sequences in the cartoons are more dynamic and much better directed than anything in the damn prequels...

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I have heard a rumor that you can download these episodes. If its not illegal to download them and watch them could some one please post a link. I can't seem to find one on Cartoon network. The only thing I find is that Flash animation site with all the vehicles and the games.

Thanks

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads