• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Casefiles Reopened: Agents of D.E.L.V.E.

You guys definatley have the suprise round on this. I'd say the courtyard is about 80x40, so you should be able to close with him and strike Erran, albeit with a full move. However I will need a Fort save from you. After I get everybodies action, I resolve the round and begin combat init.

Azaar

Explorer
OOC: Won't be able to make a full-move action and still attack, just looked it up. No problem, though. We'll see what happens next round, assuming my Fort save is good enough.

Fort Save: save result DC 26 (1d20+8=26)

My choice of words was improper. I meant if you move your speed (a regular move actual just at the full distance) you can just reach him with the fast movment granted by being a Monk (The Hangman and Telaria are at about the midline of the courtyard, meaning just about 40'. If you wish make an attack roll, do so.

Last edited:

So, I've got actions from Erran, Thorn, and Telaria. I'll run Shadowstone and Harlan as usual. I need an action from Ferrix if he can and an action from Sereth and then we'll get into the meat of this.

Azaar

Explorer
(( OOC: I assume we're still waiting on Ferrix? I know he seems to be having some problems recently from a post he made, and I didn't want to see the thread wind up vanishing or anything. *grins* ))

The kick from the bound woman forces the Hangman back a step and it howls in rage, the sound hollow, and wrong. As the cry bounds off the stone walls of the courtyard, the hanging bodies twist fervently, snapping their nooses and wrist bindings, landing on their feet.

Thorn's chain slithers and snaps tword the hangman licking against it's chest, forcing another half step back.

Sereth fire blast sears past it, a final distraction allowing Erran to close, and strike.

Erran plants a solid open plam blow, but the Hangman is ready and takes the full force of it.

Shadowstone and Harlan hold their bows at the ready, waiting for a oppportunity to loose their arrows.

Erasnyl, thinking quickly as usual, responds to the new threat. Raising his hand and speaking words that waver the air before him he looses a flaming bolt that strikes tword one of the (previously) hung victims.
Rolls:[sblock]1d20+6
->
[13,6] = (19)
, damage [1,1,5,4] = (11)[/sblock]

Remove ads