Castle

Victim

First Post
I like the show, but I think it suffers a bit because it handles the cases inconsistently. Sometimes it's a mystery (the first ep plot is basically pulled from Agatha Christie), sometimes it's more of police procedural or crime drama. I think a more consistent style might suit it better.

Victim

First Post
Well, it's usually introducing suspects a little too late for a proper 'who-dun-it.' It focuses more on the main cast relationships instead of the crime/criminals/victims, reducing that drama.

But I think I'd like a more mystery/puzzle focus too.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I like that it isn't always the same style, except for Castle getting in a predicament with the bad guys. That said, the mystery episodes could be more mysterious.

coyote6

Adventurer
I like the show, but I think it suffers a bit because it handles the cases inconsistently. Sometimes it's a mystery (the first ep plot is basically pulled from Agatha Christie), sometimes it's more of police procedural or crime drama. I think a more consistent style might suit it better.

I'd rather it vary. The more formulaic the show, the faster I lose interest. If they change it up, it stays fresh and interesting.

Krug

Newshound
Glad this is getting a new season. I don't mind changes and shifts in style. Thought Ep 10 was very well-done and paced, and the daughter-father relationship is definitely one of the charms of the show. (Mom-Castle not so much).

Remove ads