Castles and Crusades: A Lion in the Ropes (Full)

scout989

First Post
It's working for me so far. I generally check the boards at least twice a day, so I doubt you could post so often that I'd fall behind.

Kuld

Explorer
I am having a blast! You are doing a great job DM!

Sorry it took me so long to post today. I am stuck here on base until Monday night. There are only two computers that I can use and there is always someone on them. I will post every day but it will be at different times. I will be home Monday night and it will be business as usual;)

driver8

First Post
No problem, I wont really hold you guys to the day a post thing on weekends..I know how it can get.

Anyway, glad youre having fun, its hard to get feedback in PbPs.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I know I'm having fun. I appreciate the quick posting. Your descriptions are great.

Playing on this medium is new for me. So far it feels a bit different than a regular tabletop game, but I do like it. Thanks for running it.

driver8

First Post
Btw...

Hello all. Just wanted to drop a line to let you know Im planning on doing an online chat based C&C campaign. I dont know if that is something any of you are interested in but I thought Id throw it out to you guys first.

Id probably use screen monkey lite which is a free download, and run the first C&C module, Assault on Blacktooth Ridge. This is a great Keep on the Borderlands type module and a great springboard for a campaign.

PCs would start at level 1. Game would be weekly perhaps 2 hour sessions, day to be scheduled to fit eveyone as well as we can. Looking for 3-5 players.

Let me know if youre interested.

scout989

First Post
I'm definitely interested. I do have a lot of free time right now, but when I'm busy, I'm absolutely inflexible about it, so we may want to see what night it's going to be before I sign on whole-heartedly.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
driver8 said:
Let me know if youre interested.

I appreciate the offer and would really like to play through the Blacktooth Ridge module. But I am really too busy to be able to join a chat game. Thank you though.

Kuld

Explorer
I would lke to play too, but my schedule is busy as well.:( Actually, it's pretty touch 'n go, I never know if I will have a free weekend or not.

Edit: Actually, with having a baby boy, I forgot what the term "free weekend" meant;)

Last edited:

scout989

First Post
If it did end up being Sunday, it would then be time-sensitive for me- I could do it earlier in the day, but after ~4 p.m. EST I'd be unavailable. Saturdays usually are my worst day. Weekdays I could probably do an evening thing. I'm setting up a new tabletop game right now, and we haven't set up a regular gameday yet, but we should be taking care of that Thursday, so my schedule will be a little clearer then.

Remove ads