• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castles and Crusades: A Lion in the Ropes (Full)

scout989

First Post
It's working for me so far. I generally check the boards at least twice a day, so I doubt you could post so often that I'd fall behind.

Kuld

Explorer
I am having a blast! You are doing a great job DM!

Sorry it took me so long to post today. I am stuck here on base until Monday night. There are only two computers that I can use and there is always someone on them. I will post every day but it will be at different times. I will be home Monday night and it will be business as usual;)

driver8

First Post
No problem, I wont really hold you guys to the day a post thing on weekends..I know how it can get.

Anyway, glad youre having fun, its hard to get feedback in PbPs.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I know I'm having fun. I appreciate the quick posting. Your descriptions are great.

Playing on this medium is new for me. So far it feels a bit different than a regular tabletop game, but I do like it. Thanks for running it.

driver8

First Post
Btw...

Hello all. Just wanted to drop a line to let you know Im planning on doing an online chat based C&C campaign. I dont know if that is something any of you are interested in but I thought Id throw it out to you guys first.

Id probably use screen monkey lite which is a free download, and run the first C&C module, Assault on Blacktooth Ridge. This is a great Keep on the Borderlands type module and a great springboard for a campaign.

PCs would start at level 1. Game would be weekly perhaps 2 hour sessions, day to be scheduled to fit eveyone as well as we can. Looking for 3-5 players.

Let me know if youre interested.

scout989

First Post
I'm definitely interested. I do have a lot of free time right now, but when I'm busy, I'm absolutely inflexible about it, so we may want to see what night it's going to be before I sign on whole-heartedly.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
driver8 said:
Let me know if youre interested.

I appreciate the offer and would really like to play through the Blacktooth Ridge module. But I am really too busy to be able to join a chat game. Thank you though.

Kuld

Explorer
I would lke to play too, but my schedule is busy as well.:( Actually, it's pretty touch 'n go, I never know if I will have a free weekend or not.

Edit: Actually, with having a baby boy, I forgot what the term "free weekend" meant;)

Last edited:

scout989

First Post
If it did end up being Sunday, it would then be time-sensitive for me- I could do it earlier in the day, but after ~4 p.m. EST I'd be unavailable. Saturdays usually are my worst day. Weekdays I could probably do an evening thing. I'm setting up a new tabletop game right now, and we haven't set up a regular gameday yet, but we should be taking care of that Thursday, so my schedule will be a little clearer then.

Remove ads