(Casual D&D II) The Fellowship of the White Dove

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
DrZombie said:
Seeing the gnome watch the pipe hungrily, Raven waits 'till his pipe is returned to him, refills it and passes it to the gnomes, listening in on the conversations around him, relaxing now the tension has lifted a bit.

:: the smell of undeath as smoke around them? Hmmm, stranger and stranger.::

"Aaaah a thousand thousand blessings" Orbril effuses delighted as the pipe comes his way and he is able to relax back, and enjoy the tales being told.
"I'm a performer by trade" he explains "a teller of tales"

"don't worry about the chipmunk" he whispers to the other gnome as he passes the pipe "the orangutan will deal with it"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Kentaro pauses, uncomfortable with the gnomes' banter, looking as though he is trying to choose some proper words...

"You carry weapons," he says, through Kyrr. "Are they for protection, or is there a cause you fight for? Do you have an enemy?"

dpdx

Explorer
Fendric chuckles. "And it's a good thing we do carry them, ravast, for without them, we would have been dead a long, long time ago.

But to answer your question, we do have a mission, and on the morrow we cross the pass to continue it. We would appear also to have an enemy, but to our knowledge, we have never met him face to face. From time to time, he sends creatures and crazed death cultists against us. Pelor is good; we have managed to survive so far.

You need not worry, ravast, for our business is elsewhere. We shall not trouble you further, and we will travel on the morrow.
"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Niccolo (unconsciously) casts Dancing Lights, giggling as he does so, seeing the colors merge with the other ones brought on by the extraordinary little mushroom that he had eaten. Good thing that he had three more of them in his satchel...

dpdx

Explorer
"Pelor is the God Hiritus and I worship. He is the Sun, the Holy Light. He grants us powers, and we use them to venerate Him."

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Kyrr and Kentaro discuss amongst themselves briefly, whispering in Orcish (Listen check DC 5 to overhear it.. if you speak Orc, of course):

"Is that all he said?"

Kyrr nods.

"Either he is a rock, or he has no convictions."

Kyrr nods again. "It could be both."

Kentaro sighs, nodding now himself. "He's given us nothing to trust. Ask for his bags."

Kyrr turns back toward Fendric. "Kentaro would like to see what things you have carried."

Meanwhile, the others seem occupied with Niccolo's dancing lights -- their hands creep a bit closer to their weapons, for that matter; Kyrr has an eye on them, but his conversation does not break, and the ravast seems wholly unaware or unconcerned.

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
[Durn. Now I'm going to have to pull up my sheet.]

"Just this, and some other items for camping." Fendric pulls out his holy symbol.

"Do you revere a diety, Kentaro?"

DrZombie

First Post
What is it you seek of these men, Ravast? If you seek their aid for something, ask me. They need to travel through the mountains safely, and would like me to guide them. I know of your ways, and theirs. I can ask them.

Remove ads