Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Looks like Cid is up for a search check . Add +4 for guidance, aid another help, and trapfinding.[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception DC 20]

Cid discovers a bit of frayed twine buried lightly under the loose dirt floor. It looks to move towards the wall an up a small crack in the stone.

Following it he notices a glint of metal in a niche above. A swinging axe trap set to slice down anyone crossing the tunnel threshold to the west.

Disable: DC 20[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
"Alright let's have a look." Cid passes the others and begins looking through the room occasionally tapping on the floor and walls as his eyes move back and forth taking in the room. After completing a circuit of the open space, he shrugs and turns back to the others saying, "I got nothing."
[sblock=ooc]I take it only one aid another worked on this one, oh well.[/sblock][sblock=Actions][/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=ooc]@rangerjohn, it could total up to +6 if HM allows both to apply to the situation, but he could also say that the situation could only benefit from one person helping. Though I would argue that both should apply since it is a fairly large room we're searching. Still final say is [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]'s. What do you say HM?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group searches the room to see what all the digging is about but find no clues.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry I used the two aid another rolls to help two different searchers. In this case one to Belthasar and one to Cid.

I will usually try and make things even if people don't say what the rolls are for.

As far as the group knows this is just a recently expanded room.

I need to know which way the group goes next:

To the West or, back to the kennel.[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Cid points his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of the westward path and asks, "Shall we?"
[sblock=ooc]Whichever way we go I'll keep in the lead unless someone objects to it.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Two voting for the west will update tonight (SAT - EST) unless some speaks up to the contrary.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Cid starts down the western tunnel a strange clinking noise (like metal on rock) echoes throughout the room. It is shortly followed by a yell of pain as an old goblin axe comes swinging down from the ceiling to clip the rogue across the shoulder before burying itself deep into the wall.

DMG: 6 pts to Cid

Remove ads