• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Looks like Cid is up for a search check . Add +4 for guidance, aid another help, and trapfinding.[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception DC 20]

Cid discovers a bit of frayed twine buried lightly under the loose dirt floor. It looks to move towards the wall an up a small crack in the stone.

Following it he notices a glint of metal in a niche above. A swinging axe trap set to slice down anyone crossing the tunnel threshold to the west.

Disable: DC 20[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
"Alright let's have a look." Cid passes the others and begins looking through the room occasionally tapping on the floor and walls as his eyes move back and forth taking in the room. After completing a circuit of the open space, he shrugs and turns back to the others saying, "I got nothing."
[sblock=ooc]I take it only one aid another worked on this one, oh well.[/sblock][sblock=Actions][/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=ooc]@rangerjohn, it could total up to +6 if HM allows both to apply to the situation, but he could also say that the situation could only benefit from one person helping. Though I would argue that both should apply since it is a fairly large room we're searching. Still final say is [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]'s. What do you say HM?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group searches the room to see what all the digging is about but find no clues.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry I used the two aid another rolls to help two different searchers. In this case one to Belthasar and one to Cid.

I will usually try and make things even if people don't say what the rolls are for.

As far as the group knows this is just a recently expanded room.

I need to know which way the group goes next:

To the West or, back to the kennel.[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Cid points his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of the westward path and asks, "Shall we?"
[sblock=ooc]Whichever way we go I'll keep in the lead unless someone objects to it.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Two voting for the west will update tonight (SAT - EST) unless some speaks up to the contrary.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Cid starts down the western tunnel a strange clinking noise (like metal on rock) echoes throughout the room. It is shortly followed by a yell of pain as an old goblin axe comes swinging down from the ceiling to clip the rogue across the shoulder before burying itself deep into the wall.

DMG: 6 pts to Cid

Remove ads