Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

mfloyd3

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]How many XP do you think the Enworld die roller will get for killing us?

We're probably not worth any for it. Based on my experience, and its extensive use on the board, and it has *got* to be Epic level by now...[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Cid's turns to look at the fight that's been going on behind him. Seeing Quentin smash the wall Cid's brow furrows and he mutters, "Alright, here we go," before he rushes past the paladin springing past the creature in front of Quentin in a disorienting, spinning hop. Coming down on the far side Cid thrusts his rapier into the creature drawing blood.
[sblock=ooc]Sorry about that, the weekend got busier than expected. And @mfloyd3 , the dice roller is approaching godhood at this point, forget epic level. We are but insects before it.:eek:
:lol:
Whoops, I rolled damage twice somehow...[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Moving to Q6 then keeping to the wall the rest of the way to S8, trying to tumble (Acrobatics) past/through R8 to avoid the AoO. Then, attacking R8.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
Kara draws a careful bead on the nearer goblin dog, and fires her crossbow.

[sblock=ooc]
M: Load crossbow
S: Fire crossbow at dog at R9

EDIT: Hey, now that we have acknowledged the godhood of the die roller, it has shown us mercy. Let's found a religion!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kara Starsplice stat block]
Initiative: +4
AC: 15 (10 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: -2 CMD: 12
Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
PER Roll: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow

Weapons:
Weapon(Club): 0 = +0(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item)+1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2
Weapon(Dagger): 0 = +0(BAB) -1 (Str) + 0 (feat) + 0 (item) +1 (size) 0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p or s 19-20/x2
Weapon(light crossbow): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d6 p 19-20/x2 rn 80ft
Weapon(Club, thrown ): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d4-1 b 20/x2 rn 10ft
Weapon(Dagger, thrown ): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic) / 1d3-1 p 20/x2 rn 10ft
Acidic Ray (Ranged Touch attack): +5 = +0(BAB) +4 (Dex) + 0 (feat) + 1 (size) +0 (magic), 30' range limit, 1d6 acid; 7 uses/day

Sorcerer Spells: DC = 10 + spell level + 4 [CHA]
Cantrips: 4: Mage Hand, Dancing Lights, Read Magic, Spark
Level 1: 2 (4 uses/day): Grease (DC 15); Color Spray (DC 15)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Cid's acrobatic display gets him in behind the hounds and he takes advantage of their shock to run one of the wounded dogs through.

Kara's bolt hits and the tide of battle suddenly shifts in the heroes favor.

[sblock=Round 5]
Cid -
Kara -
Belthasar <----------- is up
Goblin (HP: 6/6) AC 12
Dorian
Goblin dogR8 - dead
Goblin dog R9 (HP: 4/9) AC 13
Quentin (HP: 7/16) [/sblock]

Attachments

• CoC area 17b-3.jpg
    CoC area 17b-3.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 79

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Great move Rhydius, I'm glad it paid off.

Next time note you will need to make an additional Acrobatics check, for a move like that.

1- Moving from a threatened square (R7 in this case) to avoid AoO.
2- Moving through a square occupied by an enemy. square R8[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Great move Rhydius, I'm glad it paid off.

Next time note you will need to make an additional Acrobatics check, for a move like that.

1- Moving from a threatened square (R7 in this case) to avoid AoO.
2- Moving through a square occupied by an enemy. square R8[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]Duly noted. I was quite surprised by how it turned out. I was sure that Cid would end up eating an AoO. I had just hoped he'd stay standing long enough to give a flanking bonus.
All hail the mighty dice roller in it's mercy![/sblock]

Remove ads