Caves of Chaos (Group 1, PF) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
Kara steps up and tries to get a bead on the dog. But at the same time Dorian steps back into her and the shot ends up hitting the ceiling. (actually a miss do to cover but that was more fun.)

As Belthasar and Cid ready themselves the goblin screams out a word in goblin as it throws the chains up in the air. Even for those who don't speak goblin the dogs reactions are more than enough to tell you it was goblin for ATTACK!

Following the order the first dog advances on Quentin while the other moves up to bite at Dorian. The cleric swings at it awkwardly as he wasn't quite ready yet. The dogs bite and scratch at the two warriors but don't make a dent in their armor.

Nope I took your ready action for you and moved you down in the INIT count.

Think the roll is in the post above this one. Sorry I missed.

HM[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: the 5 ft step was the action on my old ini count. Preparing is the standard action and its resolved at the new initiative. I wanted the others to get my place so Dorian could grew and use the large size reach to attack from second row :(

Dorian concentrates on defending himself. (total defense)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry WD but Kara went before Dorian and she claimed the P7 spot.[/sblock]

The goblin dogs snap and snap at the two warriors but fail to leave a mark.

OOC: Quentin to finish the round.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Quentin recovers from deflecting the blows easily and makes a swing for the creature in front of him.

[sblock=OOC]:):):):)ing dice roller! I haven't rolled over an 8 in my last 4-5 rolls! I have NEVER had this much bad luck[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Round 3]
Cid - is up
Kara -
Belthasar -
Goblin (HP: 6/6) AC 16
Goblin dogR8 (HP: 6/9) AC 13
Goblin dog R9 (HP: 9/9) AC 15
Quentin[/sblock]
[sblock=Houserule]
To open up these caves a bit here are a couple house rules related to squares on the map.

Half squares (1/2sqs) will be marked with a blue dot on the battlemap.

Any square marked with a red dot will be counted as difficult terrain.

A black dot will mean impassable (even if you can see some of the square).

Characters count 1/2sqs normally when the wish to move on the battlemap.

Small characters may stand and fight normally in 1/2sqs.

Medium characters may stand and fight from 1/2sqs but count as if squeezing -4 to attack and AC; as the wall is closer to them and they don't make full swings or have room to dodge).

This should open up the corridors a little.[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Cididien looks at his companions then continues to keep watching the darkness for any signs of enemy movement.
[sblock=ooc]Just want everyone to know that I'm content with Cid keeping watch on this hallway for now. I appreciate the houserule HM.[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Keep attack readied just in case.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
52054d1340651610-caves-chaos-group-1-pf-ic-cid-face.jpg

Cididien 'Cid' Starion
Initiative: +4
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 9/9
Move: 30'
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +1 Reflex: +6 Will: +0
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d4+1
Rapier: Attack: +01 Damage: 1d6+1
Shortbow: Attack: +04 Damage: 1d6
Normal Arrows (20)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The goblin laughs as the group fails to hurt him or his dogs.

It and one of the goblin dogs are very unsuccessful at getting an attack on Dorian. Their clumsy team tactics seem to unorganized and even a bit desperate.

Quentin fights off the snapping goblin dog as best he can in the close quarter fighting. He over lunges a parry and the beast takes advantage getting a good bite on the paladin's wrist.

The wound burns and bleeds badly. Quentin prays under his breath he doesn't catch anything.

[sblock=OOC] Quentin to finish the round but before you go DH roll a Fort save DC 12. Failure means a -2 to DEX and CHA as you suffer a allergic reaction to the bite. Like poison ivy on crack. :p[/sblock]

[sblock=Round 3]
Cid -
Kara -
Belthasar -
Goblin (HP: 6/6) AC 16
Dorian
Goblin dogR8 (HP: 6/9) AC 13
Goblin dog R9 (HP: 9/9) AC 15
Quentin (HP: 7/16) <----------- is up[/sblock]

Attachments

• CoC area 17b-2.jpg
    CoC area 17b-2.jpg