• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Gambler's Quest--Solo Adventure

Wystan

Explorer
Due to many much coworkers being sick many much often, my posting is severely limited the last week or so. Please select someone else as I am having toruble even with the old salty red dog tavern game I am play right now.

Voadam

Legend
I still am. :) But I have a busy day today. I will start thinking of some more background information for the psywarrior though. I'm fine with whichever of the three worlds you want to run. Let me know.

I think Scarred Lands presents the most interesting possibilities for psionics. I'm not sure how much of the setting will show through in what is basically a low-level one-shot, but we can certainly try.

Voadam

Legend
Scarred Lands it is then.

Hmm, orcs under the command of a local minor lord? Will this be somewhere in Virduk's empire?

Tell you what, why don't you help me out and go ahead and decide where you want it to be set within SL? That'll reduce the amount of reading I need to do, and hopefully will have the boon of getting you into things more deeply. I can plunk this module down wherever, so you go right ahead and pick where you like.

Voadam

Legend
Anywhere in the outskirts of the Calastian Empire should work great. My character will be a rogue who drifts from place to place, not happy with the empire but mostly just dodging the empire's draft of warriors to fight Durrover. A drifter and wanderer, he'll be happy to join the gambling challenge and case the evil lord's place, not truly on behalf of the town or its people, but because he doesn't like the cruel leaders typically found among the Calastian authorities.

I'm thinking CG.

Voadam

Legend
CB, I'm sorry to do this but I feel a little stretched thin on general posting time and think it would be better to bow out now before things get going rather than start in on another game.

You and me both. :heh: You have my e-mail address. If/when things clear up for you, fire off an e-mail and let me know. I'll shelve this for now while we both wait. I'll give you first dibs when I dust it off in the future.

Remove ads