CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Shayuri

First Post
Updated sheet! Okay, I did NOT upgrade Perception cuz it's not a class skill. :mad:

I may have to get it crossclass.

BUT

I did, finally, realize there's a sheet template you wanted us to use, so I fixed my old sheet to match it! So...progress!

Next level I can finally get into Field Scientist advanced class too. Tee hee.

Is the 'techno mage' advanced class something you might approve for later? Because it's pretty super rad-keen bean for D0.

Edit - Nuts to that! I'm taking a rank in Perception! Cross class! THE MAN WON'T KEEP ME DOWN!!

Last edited:

I will be a conference Tuesday through Friday. While I may have a bit of down time here and there, I expect not to do much posting until probably Thursday evening.

gribble

Explorer
Back on deck

Hi all, I'm baaaaack!

Still need to read through and catch up on the IC thread, and level up T-Dawg, plus have a lot going on in the real world, but I expect to be posting again in the next few days. :)

Glad you're home, you'll have to tell us your favorite things from your trip. I'm at the beach this week, and despite my intent to post in the evenings, haven't mustered a single post all week. Take your time.

gribble

Explorer
So you would have noticed that despite being home, I haven't posted anything. This is because the morning after I got home I woke in agony. Apparently my back is stuffed, and I have a disc bulging and compressing some nerves. I've been in and out of hospital, doped up on painkillers, and still in a lot of pain for the last 10 days.

It does seem to be on the mend so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to jump back in next week.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
So you would have noticed that despite being home, I haven't posted anything. This is because the morning after I got home I woke in agony. Apparently my back is stuffed, and I have a disc bulging and compressing some nerves. I've been in and out of hospital, doped up on painkillers, and still in a lot of pain for the last 10 days.

It does seem to be on the mend so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to jump back in next week.

Eek! Get well soon!

Forged Fury

First Post
Get better, Gribble.

As an aside, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Probably will have internet access, but probably won't be checking/updating any games. Cheers!

Whew. Hope you are on the mend, Gribble.

I am back from vacation, and catching my breath from a mildly overwhelming week at work last week. I will be updating tonight and tomorrow. For those of you on vacation, no worries. I think we all sort of expect that going into the summer months our posting rate slacks. We'll play where we can here and there until we round the corner into fall.

Remove ads