CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm not sure how to determine what's in the hardcover and what's not. Bummer about psionics...

I take it Urban Arcana is not in the Hardcover? I seem to remember it being a different book.

Urban Arcana is in the hardcover. You're fine to use it. You can use anything in the hardcover, so that'll include the material from Shadow Chasers (Shadow Slayer, Occultist), Agents of Psi (Telepath, Battle Mind), and Urban Arcana (Mage, Acolyte).

Additionally, this opens up all the material in Chapter 10, which (among other things) includes arcane spells, divine spells, psionic powers, and FX items.

There are also Advanced Classes in the hardcover that are available: Soldier, Martial Artist, Gunslinger, Infiltrator, Daredevil, Bodyguard, Field Scientist, Techie, Field Medic, Investigator, Personality, and Negotiating.

Y'all haven't used the new abilities you picked up at 3rd level, so if anyone wants to ditch what they took for third level and instead use the new choices I just made available, go for it. This will give you guys three levels of new stuff.

And if someone pitches me a particularly compelling reason why they want their PC retrograded all the way back to first level, I'll entertain a discussion on that front as well.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Y'all haven't used the new abilities you picked up at 3rd level, so if anyone wants to ditch what they took for third level and instead use the new choices I just made available, go for it. This will give you guys three levels of new stuff.

And if someone pitches me a particularly compelling reason why they want their PC retrograded all the way back to first level, I'll entertain a discussion on that front as well.

Any verdict on my unarmed/slayer weapon question upthread?

I'm thinking of possibly taking a few levels of Shadow Slayer (in addition to the original plan to go Martial Artist). Could the Slayer Weapon feature (gained at 4th level) be applied to unarmed attacks?
Yes. See page 292, top. "Any melee weapon can be empowered by the Shadow Slayer, including the Shadow Slayer's unarmed strikes."

[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], can you find the psionics options for Cyril that you want in the options above that I mentioned coming from the hardcover?

Remove ads