• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Forged Fury

First Post
Thanks for the clarification. I figured it was 5 uses total, given the Wild Talent feat.

Also, did I misunderstand, or were we going to get Personal Firearms Proficiency for free if we didn't already have it?

Shayuri: I think your Defense should be Class +2 for a total of 14.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
One last clarification... Displays. There isn't much in the MSRD about psionic displays. There is a feat that allows a manifester to eliminate a single display, but that's about all I found. The regular D20 SRD has a lot more about displays (like examples), including the ability to use Concentration to avoid giving off displays (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/psionicPowersOverview.htm#display) Wondering if any of that is in the Modern Book. Not a big deal if it isn't.

I forgot to look up Displays. I'll do that tonight.

How are people getting along with updating their character to 5th level? I checked the RG, and saw that Cyril and T-dawg appear to be updated. Rubberneck hasn't been on EN World since July 5. I PM'd him since a mention didn't appear to do the trick. [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] said she wouldn't be able to start updating if she drew jury duty this week, but she didn't end up serving, so I am hopeful she will be able to carve out time soon. Shayuri is, I think, in the process of settling details for Techno Mage, but hasn't updated DO's entry in the RG.

Other than Forged Fury's question about Displays, have I neglected to answer anyone's question? If so, please prompt me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads