[CC3] jaerdaph's CC3 Maps, Dungeons, Floorplans etc...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Level 3 is one I'm particularly interested in seeing the poster map for. With that large room smack dab in the center, it should prove a little more interesting than Level 2, which kinda had a blank spot right in the middle where the pages meet. (Level 4 is different still, with a bunch of corridors in the middle; I tried to go without regard for the page edges this time, rather than self-consciously putting a big room or empty space at the interior corner.)

Level 3 has been an interesting (but enjoyable) challenge to map in CC3 as well - I have to refer back to the previous maps to make sure all the pieces fit together. Here's another piece of the puzzle, the southwest section of level 3. I should have the last piece, the northwest section, as well as the poster map done by the end of the weekend!

Edit: Image removed because it is out of date. See new Level 3 poster maps below.

And btw, Jaerdaph and I are working out how exactly to present all his wonderful maps together with the Castle. Hopefully we'll get it all worked out in time for the March release.

Yeah, we'll come up with something good, and hopefully something that satisfies everyone. I'd like to see this happen in the March release as well. :)

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Okay, I did this for my own enjoyment. I've always loved the maps in the original boxed set for Undermountain, the Forgotten Realms megadungeon beneath Waterdeep. Here's the second level of TCofMA, Undermountain style:

Edit: Image removed because it is out of date and some people had problems viewing the PNG file. See new Level 2 Undermountain poster maps below.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thanks, Knightfall! :)

So, does the World of Kulan have any megadungeons?
Actually, I have a place for both Waterdeep and Undermountain in World of Kulan... on Harqual of course.

I also created something called The Dungeon a while back, which I'm going to incorpororate into Kulan. I did two levels of it but they are big levels. I posted the PDFs to my World of Kulan Maps thread just recently.

Thulcondar

First Post
Didn't see an attachment in Undermountain-style in that post, Jaerdaph.

Oh, and on level 3, room #116 is supposed to have a door leading to yonder curvy corridor.

I'm intentionally putting in those diagonal corridors to confound mappers amongst the explorers. Didn't mean to confound you as well! ;-)

Joe
Greyhawk Grognard

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Well, I got a lot done this weekend. I've reposted corrected versions of all four section maps for level 2 and the level 2 blue/white and black/white poster maps (see above). I've also posted corrected versions of all the level 3 section maps to date (see above). I completed the final section map of level 3 (northwest section), and made the poster maps for that level as well:

Edit: Images removed because they are out of date. See new Level 3 poster maps below.

Oh, and on level 3, room #116 is supposed to have a door leading to yonder curvy corridor.

:eek: D'oh! Of course, that would be the one thing I missed when I redid that map this weekend. I really need to get an Internet connection installed at home again...

Hopefully the Undermountain style map is visible now. I'll be redoing those and posting them as I go along (I began a more detailed version of level 2 last night), but the priority will be on the blue & whites.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Actually, I have a place for both Waterdeep and Undermountain in World of Kulan... on Harqual of course.

I also created something called The Dungeon a while back, which I'm going to incorpororate into Kulan. I did two levels of it but they are big levels. I posted the PDFs to my World of Kulan Maps thread just recently.

Those are really good, Knightfall! I really like the water areas. Did you use CC for these?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Those are really good, Knightfall! I really like the water areas. Did you use CC for these?
No, I used the Campaign Mapper program that came with the 2nd Edition AD&D Core Rules CD-ROM to make those maps. I still have the program, it's just not installed right now. I still want to see if I can find a copy of Dungeon Designer 2 that I can use with CC2 Pro.

I also use a program called Dungeon Crafter, a tile-based mapper, but I hadn't downloaded the latest version until just now. ;) See here: Dungeon Crafter 3

Last edited:

Remove ads