• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cedar Rapids, IA? and comment

Videssian

First Post
Hey all..

A long-time lurker here (well, on eric noah's board) from near it's beginning.. I wonder how everyone has the time to post all that they do sometimes.. anyway, a suggestion: on the main list of forums, it would be very handy to have "gamers seeking gamers" in the description for "Bits N Pieces".. for the last week or so I've been trying to find this forum since the messageboard change, only to come across it by accident.. I'm not complaining mind you, I just think it'd be better for everyone all around if this forum was easier to find..

The main reason I'm posting though, is I'm wondering if anyone is running a 3e game in the Cedar Rapids (or anywhere within a half hour or so commute, like Iowa City).. I'm in a 3e game now (which meets once a month or so) with my wife, and it's fun, but it's geared towards novice players.. but me, the 20-year gamer veteran that I am, am looking for a game where there's more challenge, where there's a definite risk of death, a fair amount of combat, and heroic deeds being performed.. :) Anyway, if you happen to be running such a game, I'd be interested in hearing from you!

I can be reached best by my email at greggm@sympatico.ca ,which I check far too frequently! *laughs*

Remove ads