Celtic Dreams

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Blood pounds in her head as Agatha is about to rage at her opponent only to find a child. She stares, focused on the headless body and then lowers her blade. She stands paralysed with a mixture of emotions.
Then she sees the child curled up and Agatha howls for her dogs.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Coming up from behind Cauaros looks over the top of those ahead of him

"By the goddess!" he curses "children!" he pushes through the others towards the girl speaking softly as he places a large but gentle hand upon her to check that she is uninjured

"do not be afraid, we are here to help you" he offers

(ooc diplomacy check? Skill = 6)

Seonaid

Explorer
Diarmat enters the house behind Agatha. Upon seeing the child, he grimaces and steps back, to allow the others to handle this problem.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Agatha's hazel eyes are wide with astonishment and fear. In the back of her mind fight forces stronger than instinct. the child needs to be comforted. It's probably a changling You could raise the child as a warrior of the moon You'll only get her killed.

She stands like a stone unable to make a sound other than a growl.

Jaik

First Post
Rushing to catch up with Agatha, Aerick pauses as she freezes. Seeing the headless body, he tries to figure out what could have taken the head, and where it could have gone...

DrZombie

First Post
As Cauaros tries to comfort the little girl, he can see that she's holding something, cuddling it to her chest.
"mommy, mommy" she cries, her voice hoarse and filled with fear and pain.
As he tries to see if she's hurt, he notices that the front of her dress is covered in old dried blood. Looking closer he sees that she's holding the head of her mother, hugging it in desperation. Her eyes are wild and unfocused.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
"Her mind is not currently in this world" he speaks to the others "it may be a long while before we can comfort her"

He turns back to the girl and leaving her to cuddle the grisly reminder of her mother attempts to sing her to sleep

"the wind blows gently 'cross the sea
and rocks me in her arms once more
the moon it guides my path tonight
and holds me close until the dawn
close your eyes and sleep my child
rest you weary head tonight
and in the morning you will see
shining through the mornings light
"

(ooc um dunno if there's a skill check (perfrom 6) for this or whether I have to cast the sleep spell - DM call)

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Cauaros gently sings the girl asleep, and is able to pry away the grisly remains of her mother. The girl is covered with dried blood, but appears to be unharmed (physically that is). Outside evrything remains calm.

Remove ads