Celtic Dreams

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
"What now Maiden?" the Bard says as he sets the head aside praying a few words to appease its owners soul
"what do we do with the child? Do we abandon her to the wilds or take her into care?
She is your charge now at least until we find another to take her."

Jaik

First Post
Aerick stares in horror at the blood-drenched room. He is used to the sight and smell of blood and death, but on the battlefield, or in the night during an ambush, not from a mother in a cabin in the woods. Men do not do such things. No matter their shape, whatever did this is a beast.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Agatha looks at all the blood and then at the child. She is shaken to find that she is more upset by the child then the blood.

"We must find someone to take the child in. We cannot have her come with us. our lives are far to dangerous." She says finally snapping out of her daze. "Prehaps the Fey will take her in?"

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Nak hunts up some digging impliments.

He comes back to the hovel and says to Aerick, Diarmat and Llyr. "If'n you'll help me, we kin get them buried up proper. Eofyn kin prepare them for the next world. Fendor and me pups kin stand guard."

Nak sighs.

"Cuaros, mayhap ye kin find some water and wash the wee gel. We don't need the smell drawin more vermin to us tonight."

Nak will move out into the clearing and start preparing a cairn.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Cauaros nods at Naks suggestion and taking the girl up he seeks to find some more comfortable place for her to rest, and water to wash her clean of the blood and tears.

"Perhaps this northern valley we are seeking" he suggest to Agatha "perhaps therein we will find this childs guardian, I am loathe to trust her to the sidhe"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Agatha looks at her friend and the look in her eyes is enough to break his heart. "Cauaros, Your right. That makes sense. I'm just not prepared to watch over a child. Please have one of the others care for her. I need to be alone for a few moments."

Agatha doesn't wait for a reply she walks out of the hovel and to the tree line. Once she feels she is out of sight of her Dogs she will collapse against a tree and cry. Agatha has always wanted a child but due to her calling can never have one, and now this little girl is dropped into her world of blood and rage.

By the time the men are done with the cairn she has composed herself and looking more like the Battlemaid that she is.

"Well now." She says to the child. "I am Agatha and these are my band of warriors. What is your name little one?"

Seonaid

Explorer
Diarmat stands in the background, trying to look as harmless as possible for a warrior. He watches Agatha closely, to gauge her reactions and her intentions.

Remove ads