CERAMIC D.M. (not the current one, a year old)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
mirthcard said:
I sent my judgments to Mark for both of the rounds that have been completed so far. How's that for being ainti-mirthcard?

Actually, given you're in the judges seat this time round, wouldn't it make you the anti-arwink ;)

Mirth

Explorer
arwink said:

Actually, given you're in the judges seat this time round, wouldn't it make you the anti-arwink ;)

Heh, I suppose it would at that. Now stop sucking up to the judge. As always, monetary bribes are more than welcome. :p

I will pull a bit of an "arwink" now, though. I'm too tired after a holiday spent with the extended family to read anything tonight, so the other two pairs will have to wait until tomorrow. Just wanted to give a heads up to you all, because I KNOW what it's like to wait for that verdict to come in. Everybody get some sleep and check back tomorrow.

Jay

Sniktch

First Post
I wouldn't worry about it, Mirthcard - Maldur is off at GC UK anyway, so we'd have to wait for him. And where the dickens is Clay?

alsih2o

First Post
Sniktch said:
I wouldn't worry about it, Mirthcard - Maldur is off at GC UK anyway, so we'd have to wait for him. And where the dickens is Clay?

writing my own judgements, and waiting on maldur, shall i sing to make the time pas more quickly? :p

Remove ads