CERAMIC DM March 2012

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thank you, and congrats to my erstwhile opponent! Rodrigo, I hope this brief shining moment of success carries you through the dark and depressing morass of failure that will dog the rest of your contest. Err, I mean - congrats!

Rodrigo is at the NC Gameday, but I let him know via text. He reports (and I concur) that photos posted late-ish tomorrow night would be best.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
My favorite stories of these sets were Daeja's and UTM's, but ultimately I am glad to see a showdown of grizzled Ceramic DM veterans PirateCat and Rodrigo Istalindir. They have been sniping at each other in friendly ways since the start of the contest.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My favorite stories of these sets were Daeja's and UTM's, but ultimately I am glad to see a showdown of grizzled Ceramic DM veterans PirateCat and Rodrigo Istalindir. They have been sniping at each other in friendly ways since the start of the contest.
Rodrigo doesn't have many friends, so he lashes out at those around him. Classic paranoid fantasies. Very sad, really, but common amongst the old. <makes "tsk"ing noise>

(In truth Rodrigo and I were born on the same day of the same year, but he was born just a few hours before I was. I thus have a tiresome and nigh-endless array of "old" jokes for him that I'm willing to trot out on a moment's notice. Oh, the hilarity!)

Don't sell yourself short, Piratecat. You have a near-endless supply of tiresome jokes on a wide array of topics.

Thanks to the judges and my esteemed opponent. This has been a great Ceramic DM.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
<thunder crashes. lightning flashes. the three glowing green faces appear above the smoking alter.>

Gentlefolk. Gentlefolk. Please! Good nature-ed jibing is is all well and good. But we have no reason to be mocking one's...jokes....No matter how old they be...the joke or contestant.

That is all.

<the green glowing faces slowly fade from view. As they disappear...the sound thunders across the ether> "Just you wait for these images. BWAHAHAHAHA!" <thunder crashes. lightning flashes. billows of green smoke bursts from the censers.>

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
<lightning flashes, thunder crashes. a triad of glowing green faces appears above the alter. the censers billow a green smoke that smells distinctly of sulphur and...fresh mint?>

BWAHAHAHA! Welcome ye contestants to the final of the Ceramic DM Challenge, Spring 2012.

One of you worthy writers shall win the title (and bragging rights) of this season's extraordinarily well played [and written] competition.

As an added, extra, 2 for the price of one BONUS, to make the finale interesting for all involved...we, your trusted tribunal of judges, have decided to give our worthy finalists FIVE [5] images to work with as opposed to the boring four [4] we have seen in previous rounds.

[MENTION=2810]Rodrigo Istalindir[/MENTION]
and
[MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION]

Here are your FINAL Ceramic DM images...

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

And those, our champions, are your images for the final round. [brought to you by Mirth. *sing-songy gingle* If ya ain't got thuh girth, don't mess with Mirth. */gingle*]

Enjoy.

BWAHAHA! <thunder clap> BWAHAHAHAHA!

<lightning flashes, thunder crashes. a triad of glowing green faces appears above the alter. the censers billow a green smoke that smells distinctly of sulphur and...fresh mint?>

BWAHAHAHA! Welcome ye contestants to the final of the Ceramic DM Challenge, Spring 2012.

One of you worthy writers shall win the title (and bragging rights) of this season's extraordinarily well played [and written] competition.

As an added, extra, 2 for the price of one BONUS, to make the finale interesting for all involved...we, your trusted tribunal of judges, have decided to give our worthy finalists FIVE [5] images to work with as opposed to the boring four [4] we have seen in previous rounds.

[MENTION=2810]Rodrigo Istalindir[/MENTION]
and
[MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION]

Here are your FINAL Ceramic DM images...

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

And those, our champions, are your images for the final round. [brought to you by Mirth. *sing-songy gingle* If ya ain't got thuh girth, don't mess with Mirth. */gingle*]

Enjoy.

BWAHAHA! <thunder clap> BWAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not seeing any images, just broken links...

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I'm not seeing any images, just broken links...

I...:confused:...hmmm. Ok. Well even when you quoted the message I had the images in the quote.

Let's try it this way...

tumblr_lz1alti6kP1qatqtto1_1280.jpg

yusenze1996344.jpg

tumblr_lesah8nXC31qe3jw1o1_500.jpg

hawwai.jpg

tumblr_m03sliePet1qgubzlo1_500.jpg

Are these showing up for you guys?

Remove ads